BeeKeepPal accepts direct credit/debit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) via the Stripe payment processor. Checking out via Stripe is quick, easy and efficient. BeeKeepPal does not store any credit/debit card information on its servers.
BeeKeepPal offers PayPal as it is a safe and easy way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make your payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by both Credit and Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Follow the steps below to complete your payment:
- After selecting your subscription package, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you don’t have one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal are:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.